Monday, March 28, 2011

Email from 3/21/11

Hello Family!
Yep, Esther and Yazmeyne's baptism was an amazing experience - it's always nice to see the fruits of your efforts and not just the buds!

Great! I'd love to hear from Chris. It's no problem for you to have given him my email.

Well done everyone on your musical, athletic, academic, and community service accomplishments!

It sounds like the backyard landscaping project was probably a lot of fun. Maybe I should just go into construction when I get home so I can drive some of those cool machines!

I got a 2nd class FAA physical last P-day. No problems - all good to go.

Too bad about the bear tags.

Our investigators are pretty much at 'status quo ante' from last week, except that Bro. Lewallen's baptism will be postponed. I'm doing really well, eating well, even gaining weight (believe it or not). North Olmsted is a great place to be a missionary right now!

Next week is transfers week, so emails might not come on monday, but maybe they will. Not sure yet, sorry.

LoveYMNB!
Elder Matthew Smith